B-man is such an independent little guy - things he says to me all the time:
I do it
It's my turn
Be nice (I must say this a lot!)
No, you be nice
Don't say that to me (hmmm - do I say that too?)
I do it
I do it
I do it
He also likes to undress himself these days, which takes a while, but is fine with us! And the other night he read, "Brown Bear Brown Bear" to me - it was so cute. He really got it almost perfect!
And then this morning we were listening to his favorite singer, Raffi, on the way to daycare and a song called "Mama" came on - my little boy all of a sudden shouts, "MOM! Raffi sing bout YOU!!!!". My heart melted.
We recently returned from a great beach vacation with my in-laws and clan. We had a great time. I am slow with getting my pictures up, as the week since has been crazy nonstop busy. We also had our kitchen renovated while we were gone - just waiting on the finishing touches. And then returned to a plumbing issue. Crazy to say the least. My sister in law did post some fun pics though - http://www.gaudingossip.blogspot.com/ if you want a sneak peek.
Lil C was such the beach baby - I have never seen a child so drawn to the water. She loved the ocean, the sand, the waves, the sun, the pool. It was great. B-man was his own little man all week playing with his little cousin Quinn, 1 year older than him - they played non stop, sometimes causing a little trouble, but all in all, having a great time. It is so great to have an opportunity for a fun family vacation. We loved it. Just loved it! Thanks Gaga and Paw Paw!
No comments:
Post a Comment