After starting labor at work on a Friday afternoon, I labored at home all night and in to the next day before heading to the hopsital with my husband, mom and doula. My doctor supported my desire for a VBAC and on into Saturday night I labored, very primaly in the tub (yes, lots of info, but this is the watered down version!). Finally I succumbed to needing an epidural and got a little rest. After pushing for hours (yes, hours), lil C finally emerged. Unfortunately she was taken to the NICU, but her lungs proved to be healthy and strong and we were soon united for a nursing session and mommy/baby bonding time. Brings tears to my eyes to think about it!
And oh how you've grown, changed, and developed. You are now a full fledged walker - no more crawling for you. You love food - no more baby food for you either. You love your am/pm nursing sessions. And you love your mommy (and daddy too of course!). You are the most smiley baby girl ever!
Lil C at about 6 weeks.
Today is my first birthday - and don't you love my cute dress and new shoes?!
Watch out world - I am on the move!
I LOVE my dog Tucker - I also love to pretend to bark!
Mommy is obsessed with getting up all the dog-hair and I want to help too!
My eyes may be closed, but I am happy helping and smiling as usual!

3 comments:
Happy b-day lil' C -- just as cute as can be!
Happy Birthday Lil C! We love you!
Cute pictures...love them all! Miss you guys! xoxo
Wow! A year already? Happy Birthday lil' C! :)
Post a Comment