Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Touch a Truck

So we went to this really cool thing last Friday called TOUCH A TRUCK - it was sponsored by our local park system. I had wanted to take B-man last year but it didn't work out so when I heard about it this year, we made it work in to our schedule! WOW - it was great and we all had a great time despite the heat. We got there early to beat the crowds and the heat too! B LOVED all the big trucks that he could climb in and out of. Lil C got in on the action too!

Here B is checking out a racecar - he thought this was SOOOOO COOOL!

And here he is in the news truck. They had it set up so I could stand outside and he could see me on a monitor in the truck. He couldn't get over it! And he got a PRESS PASS!!! LOL!
Oh Mr Post-Man.....

Future Paramedics?

LOVING IT!
B-man driving a digger and LIl C trying to get in on the action!

After a great day at Touch a Truck we headed to a our friend's lakehouse to spend the weekend which was so fun! I thought B might not like the water, but he did great! He even went tubing with me (very slowly behind a pontoon boat) and loved it. My little daredevil. I wish I would have taken a picture of all of us - we appreciate the invite from Ryan and Jennie and cannot wait to go back!
Lil C eating her fishies on the boat.


Finally home Sunday afternoon - enjoying a quiet Father's Day. PJ wanted to just chill for the day and watch soccer and golf on the couch, so I took the kids out for dip in the pool. This is when the water was clean, but soon it was a sandy dirty mess, but they had FUN!

CHEESE!
B-man is getting ready for his big trip to STL to spend time alone with his grandparents - he cannot wait!

No comments: