Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A pacifier vent session

That's it. No more. As of 5am this morning, the pacifier is GONE - at least at night. I have been awake since about 2am, give or take, off and on and mainly b/c of the paci. It has been such a blessing - just pop it in and Lil C calms down and stops fussing. But as each night progresses, it falls out more and more (I hear it hit the floor and cringe) and as a result she wakes up more and more. Tonight we are continuing our sleep lady shuffle without it. It will be an adjustment, but I am done.

B successfully gave up his bottles though had a meltdown last night when we realized we left his new Lightening McQueen bottle at daycare (my fault!) so he got to have juice in a special coffee cup with a straw before bed last night which made him happy.

I am very tired today. And very grouchy. I must stick to the course.

1 comment:

McCool said...

Okay- I lie. Too hard. Last night was really hard until I gave in and gave her the paci - and then there was sweet silence and sleep for all.