Pictures coming soon........
My little man, he is so funny. He always tells me that he NEEDS to do something, or whatever he wants, he NEEDS:
"Momma, I NEED a hotgog"
"I NEED to watch Diego and have a bottle" (which we have given up by the way - tonight is night #2!)
"I need Candy".
And everything he NEEDS are things that I really don't WANT him to have. Silly monkey.
Oh, my little sweet girl - she is growing and growing. And quite the sleeper. I have to say I am impressed. My children could not be more different, in so many ways, but sleep is a significant one (some may be my approach, but mostly it is b/c of temperament!). Went to the Dr. today for her 9 month check up - she is just over 17 pounds. 75% in length, 50% in weight. Long and skinny - her trend continues! Think walking is not too far off on our horizon either.
Pictures soon, but last weekend we had a great time with Gma and Gpa Hunt. Gpa took B to soccer and this momma got to enjoy a girls day/night away with my mommy friends. So fun. Just this past weekend we were in STL and B enjoyed a much needed day/night with his Aunt Nae Nae - they had so much fun. Lil C enjoyed one on one time with MeMa and was a good sleeper for her too! And a great eater! And this mom and dad enjoyed a night away thanks to a wedding!
Hard to believe how much they are growing and changing everyday. For B-man, his language is just exploding. He is so fun and makes me laugh and laugh. Last night as we were reading "Snuggle Puppy" he is
reading it with me - and he shouts - just shouts when he knows what is next. And then laughs. Lil C is just so so so happy - she laughs all the time and loves to splash in the bathtub and pull up on everything and cruise around. They are so fun. I love watching them with each other. It really is great - really great. Oh, and C graduated to her Big Girl carseat! Yay, no more lugging that infant thing around. Thank goodness.
No comments:
Post a Comment