We had a great weekend....busy Saturday (soccer and playing outside) and a lazy Sunday (donuts, easter eggs, and organizing baby clothes while it rained outside). Such great kids.
Sunday morning we decided to dye some Easter Eggs will lil C was napping.... (we also decided to have chocolate donuts for breakfast as you can see on B's face!). B-man was crackin himself up during the process. He thinks he is pretty funny....
Dying the eggs - we didn't get too crazy, but below you can see the Family Eggs that we created. And by family, I mean I wrote our names on them...except lil C's name didn't show up. Sorry baby girl.
Fun eggs!
I DID IT!
After naptime it was crawl all over daddy time!
And then post PM nap, they both decided to play in the crib and pose for me!
In her bunny slippers.....perfect!









1 comment:
SO CUTE! Love the pictures of B-man and his eggs and love the little bunny slippers on Lil C! I can't wait to get my snuggles with them! Loving B-mans long hair too!
Hugs to all! xoxo
Post a Comment