And her brother - just loves her so much. Yesterday during nap, I put them both down, and then I sat down in the glider to read my book (part of my sleep shuffle in getting C to sleep on her own). Well, she stood there and "talked" to B, who made similar noises back to her. Then they would both laugh and giggle and start all over. And if she didn't start it, B would make noises to get her going. As a result, it took about an hour to get them both down, but I couldn't help but smile, laugh, and appreciate the situation (until I got totally annoyed and had to tell them to stop).
Finally - huge THANKS to gaga and pawpaw for coming to visit and babysit while momma and pappa went out to celebrate a friend's birthday. B was so sad to see them go and probably cried for about 20 minutes. Thankfully, his tv buddy, Diego, helped him calm down. Though he is still talking about how he needs to get on a plane to go see them soon (they left on a plane to head to DC!).
No comments:
Post a Comment