C'mon, you know the one.
The one who has a screaming toddler in a public place.
You know, the toddler who throws himself in the middle of the floor and nothing, no nothing, can calm him down.
Oh you've seen it before. And you've thought, "Thank god that's not me. My child will NEVER do that. I have control."
But when it happens you realize - all control you thought you had, well, it went out the window. And you have a choice - get stressed or just plaster on a smile. I chose the second option.
It was a fun visit to the Children's museum. I am sure that Amanda and Isaac are thrilled they invited us! Two hours complete with screaming, crying, kicking, and the grand finale of an almost successful attempt to climb out of the carseat during the 20 minute ride home.
Followed by a long nap. Whew.
1 comment:
It happens to the best of us! If it wasn't Brennan it would've been Isaac!
Post a Comment