Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A few B-man phrases.....

I wake allll night! (this is what B tells us after every nap and every morning when he wakes up - he really means, I slept all night, and if only that were true!)

My elephant trunk! SNORE! (B thinks that elephants are really called elephant trunks and thanks to a Sandra Boyton book, he also thinks that all elephants snore, just like singing pigs say la la la!)

It is neat to hear more and more sentences as well - is speech is really coming along? Should I be concerned that he makes his S sound more like a T?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

With S's sounding like T's, you'll have to be sure to reference fire marshall bill from In Living Color some day to tell him that's how he sounded...
T'chee what I mean?!?! good stuff!
I said my R's as w's until I was in first grade, had a speech therapist, and talk beautifully today. Not to wo'ww'y.