Oh right, that's me - mommy!
So yesterday lil B-man and I went to DSW so mommy could splurge on new shoes (oh yummy!) and we were in the clearance rack (the best place to start shoe shopping!). Lil B was sitting on a bench at the end of the aisle - it was just the two of us. Then a saleslady came in to the aisle. Brennan started quickly saying, "Bobby, Bobby, Bobby" and I looked over at him and he was holding out his arms to me. I was like, am I bobby? And yes, it appears I was/am!
Too funny - middle of the night last night Brennan started crying - PJ and I both got to his room at the same time - he hadnt even picked up his head or moved, but was just crying. When I said, "do you want to come to bed with mommy?" he quickly stopped crying, said, "Da" and then in about 5 seconds resumed crying. We both started laughing - it was just too funny for the middle of the night!
1 comment:
[p]Mulberry handbags consist of many different models which can be used in assorted moods, lifestyles, preference, factors and [url=http://www.mulberrybags4sale.co.uk]mulberry bags[/url] seasons . Some mulberry bags [url=http://www.mulberryhandbags4sale.co.uk]mulberry handbags sale[/url] is for men . We can count on Mulberry Tote Bags for styles that we love now [url=http://www.mulberryuksale4u.co.uk]cheap mulberry uk
[/url] and later . Mulberry 2011 extend into [url=http://www.mulberrybags4sale.co.uk]mulberry bags sale[/url] the brazen fresh generation of brilliant elements of luxurious leather, classic leather leopard, brazen yellow antique leather, exudes classic extravagance . Now we are continuing to introducing [url=http://www.mulberrybags4sale.co.uk]mulberry bags outlet[/url] you the best sale in our Mulberry Outlet Store . In adjustment for you to absolutely aftermath complete another if analytic for a new ladies handbag, you will charge to anticipate of [url=http://www.mulberryuksale4u.co.uk]mulberry bags uk[/url] some stuff . For a moment there would come a lull in the storm, [url=http://www.mulberryuksale4u.co.uk]mulberry uk sale[/url] but then it would again swoop down with such gusts UK Mulberry Outlet Bags
it seemed impossible to withstand it . Should you have observed the wardrobes of stylish ladies, you'll understand the value of handbags for your type [url=http://www.mulberryuksale4u.co.uk]mulberry bag uk[/url] of dwelling.[/p]
Post a Comment