Sunday, March 22, 2009

Bath time with our friend Isaac!




Here are some pictures from when Isaac came over last week - this is right before our naked dance party! Mom needs to get some pics of that!

So yesterday we bought B some new spring/summer shoes - I really wanted him to have a sandal of some kind. Had hoped to purchase some Riley Roos (www.rileyroos.com) but when PJ took B for his check up last week, he suggested a harder soled shoe b/c of how B turns his left foot in slightly (which is probably related to his hip issue at birth - same side). Well, I looked around, but was having trouble finding something I liked..... well we went to the mall yesterday intending to go to Stride Rite, but ended up first in a department store and I fell in love with pair of Keen sandals. They are sturdy, athletic looking, and just fun - not the same old same old....... Here is a link to the pair we bought him (in navy). Brennan was so excited that we put them on in the car and then went home and played in our new shoes!

3 comments:

Maria said...

We LOVE keens at our house. The Boy had two pairs of those same exact sandles last year (and some stride rites), and this year we bought a different pair of keens that are a bit wider to accommodate his FAT foot. They wear well, but odor is an issue if you don't rotate, IMO.

Anonymous said...

We had Keens for Miles for 2 summers (exact same ones in blue and in brown) and we loved them. But I agree with Maria, they really start to smell even when washed often.

Mama J said...

Cute new summer shoes for B! Can't wait to see him next! Miss you guys! Try to video the naked dance party sometime :) Love you! xo