

So I had a great overnight with my Gma and Gpa Hunt this past weekend. Mom said it was so great b/c she got to sleep for 8 hours in a ROW - something that hasn't happened in SIX MONTHS! (by the way, today I am 6 months old!). Above is a picture of me on the comfy Marriot bed and another with me and my playgroup friends - I was hugging my friend, can you see that? Anyway, it was fun hanging out with my grandparents. I am the luckiest boy in the world - I have three sets of grandpas, three sets of grandmas, lots of aunts and uncles, and tons of cousins. It makes life so much fun! I really miss my Uncle Patrick, who is living in Mongolia. I won't meet him until I am 2 years old, which makes me sad, but mom shows me his picture all the time, so I know exactly who he is.
I am having a good sleeping week too. Even though I kept G-ma Hunt (BTW - Happy Birthday!) up all night Saturday, last night I only got up once! Now, if I could only nap better. It's mom's fault - when she picks me up early from Miss Melissa's daycare, I get so excited and just want to play all afternoon - and today when she brought me home, dad had gotten home early too, so seriously, why did they think I would sleep? Geez!
1 comment:
B is so cute! And I wouldn't sleep either. ;-)
Post a Comment