Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Beautiful Day, Sleeping, and now Sweet Potatoes!

So Sunday was like the BEST day - the sun was shining, the snow was melting, and I was wearing shorts! So, since winter was still around the corner (love the ice, sleet, and snow that hit yesterday!), we had to take advantage of it all! PJ, Brennan, and I went to the park and it was so fun! Mr. B had his first swing experience and then we went down the slide together. Then I got out his new stroller (which I got QUITE the deal on) and walked around. I also went running with Tucker. And to top it all off, Brennan and I just hung out on the front porch - we watched cars, and trees, and whatever else caught his eye. So fun. And now it is cold again. Boo.

So sleeping the past two nights has been great - Brennan has only woken up twice - much improvement on last week, when he hardly slept. PJ and I were zombies by the end of the week. Mr. B would only sleep in an upright position and screamed when put down. We gave tylenol which helped some, but seriously, it was rough. I hope it was teething and that those suckers are about to pop through. I can't handle much more of that!

And we tried sweet potatoes last night. My boy LOVES to eat - he could not get enough and had seconds! And as I was eating my cheerios this morning, he just reached and talked trying to get my food. It was pretty funny!

1 comment:

Maria said...

I'm glad that he is sleeping better. Have you tried any homeopathic teething tabs? They melt in their mouths so it relieves the choking hazard if you put it under his tongue. They seem to work well for The Boy.