Friday, November 5, 2010

Confessions and Updates

So another blog I follow did a list of confessions - I loved it - we all have them, so might as well share them for the world to view?!

First off, sweet lil C had her 15 month well-child check up this week (yes, she is actually 16+ months, but whatever....I am so bad with getting those in!). She is in the 80% for everything - length, weight, head. And right on par with all her milestones - yay! Of course, most of the visit consisted of talking about how and when to potty train the little man, who clearly is ready but refuses to participate unless he is at daycare, oh the power.


Now on to my confessions:
  1. My kids are not full vaccinated yet I do give them a flu shot each year - kinda a contradiction
  2. Sometimes I cannot wait to leave for work in the morning. Given the option to stay home, I may still choose to work. Does that make me bad?
  3. B-man sleeps with me every night, yet C is a crib baby all the way
  4. My kids nurse for a LOOOOONG time - way past what many would consider is "normal" but really, what is normal?
  5. I hate to wash my face so I just don't.
  6. Cooking - so not my thing.
  7. We may breakdown and move to the suburbs, so against everything I want, yet everything I want!
  8. My patience level between 5:30-7 at night is small...
  9. I hate to dust and just don't.
  10. Given the opportunity, I would hire a cleaning lady in an instant. Actually, given the opportunity, I would hire people to do everything for me!
  11. I am obsessed with Smiley in the morning!
  12. Jersey Shore sucks me in every time!
  13. I love to buy clearance shoes at Target whenever I can
I know there are more. But it is Friday morning and I have to run to a class. Lata!

2 comments:

Mama J said...

hilarious! love it!

McCool said...

LOL - thanks J! Now where is your list - there has to be something you can share with your readers!