Sunday, February 8, 2009

He loves beans and brooms

Aren't little kids funny? Brennan's new favorite thing (which changes on a weekly basis) is to push the broom or swiffer around the house - especially if I am cleaning/vacuuming! It is hilarious - and he knows right where I keep them and gets very irritated if he can't sweep when he wants! He even sweeps the carpeted areas! And we have a new favorite book called Peekaboo kisses - so cute - it is a touch and feel book, and the last page has a little mirror - to which he always yells, "HI!" and gives himself a close up. We read it over and over and over and over....you know, just how toddlers like it!

He is also obsessed with eating beans! Black beans, kidney beans - whatever. He isn't really in to meat - especially chicken, which we have a lot, so I give him beans to help his protein and he loves them! I guess it is a good problem to have!

Still thinking he is lactose intolerant - last night we had Shepherd's Pie and gave some to B (it has mased potatoes in it) and today was GASSY! Smelly boy! No more for a while!

2 comments:

Crystal Gold said...

Sure it wasn't the beans???? :-)

McCool said...

Ha ha - you would think, but no, it wasn't the beans - timing was off.