So I am not sure if B is getting sick or if he is starting to get in to the "I won't eat anything but...." stage. His appetite has decreased TONS - my little boy who used to eat ANYTHING we put in front of him would only eat peas for dinner the last two nights (okay, good problem to have I realize, but seriously, who wants to just eat peas?!). And of course, anything that has PB on it is a hit - so of course we have TONS of those PB snack crackers around. And milk - my boy LOVES LOVES LOVES milk (we moved from soy to the lactaid which is lactose free whole milk - much much better and better tasting!).
Nursing has been interesting lately - I posted about it on my other blog - though I think we are on the up and up -
1 comment:
Welcome to toddlerhood. Some days The Boy doesn't want to eat hardly anything. The next he can't get enough. some days he wants nothing but eggs. The next, cheese or apples or (insert any food here). One day he hates onions in his food, the next it's fine. It's enough to drive mommies and daddies everywhere bonkers!!!
Post a Comment