This weekend was interesting.....
PJ was gone Friday night, so I just went to bed early and Brennan came straight to bed with me. And guess what, he didn't wake up until about 4:30am for a nursing session (that is the earliest I will nurse him now).
Sat night - he took a late PM nap so went to bed late. Same deal as Friday.
I was curious - what would happen Sunday night when we were back on a normal schedule and routine vs starting the night in my bed. Would he wake up around midnight like usual to snuggle with mommy? Or would he sleep longer? Maybe even until 4;30am?
Low and behold - I woke up with a start at 1am - no cries from B's room - and I was so tempted to go get him b/c of course my mind is going crazy - what if something is wrong, what if he fell out of his crib, what if what if what if - but I realistically knew things were fine and I fell back asleep. Then like clockwork - 4:30am hit and the cries came - so B came to nurse and snuggle with me until we got up at 645am! Will this continue?
Now - if only I could curb the 4:30am snacktime........one thing at a time though - just one thing at a time.....
1 comment:
I am so glad that Brennan is adjusting to the new sleep schedule - for you sake!!! I was also excited to see the plans for baby number 2 soon :) VERY exciting!
Post a Comment