I think he looks SOOO cute - so much more like a little boy than a baby. My goodness, I hardly recognized him!
So it was soo funny last night - Brennan and I were hanging out in his room b/c PJ had a colleague over and they were working on a case. Anyway, we were listening to Raffi and B was just enthralled with the cd player - and then he started dancing. OMG - it was the cutest, funniest thing in the world. He was sitting on the ground, facing the CD player and just bouncing (not really with the rythm, but close) - and then he would sway his head from side to side and shoulder to shoulder. I just laughed. And when I said, Brennan DANCE - he would start all over again. Just looking at the CD player made him dance even when no music was playing. Tooo cute.
1 comment:
Awe. He is a little boy! I was just looking back on The Boy from a year ago and couldn't believe his "dancing" during sitting. It was so cute...similar to what you describe for B-man.
Post a Comment