I am leaving for Chicago today - returning Saturday. Without little B-Man! Time for major bonding with daddy and B. And while I know they will be fine, I am still nervous and already miss him! Little B and I sleep side by side @ night - which is full of little nursing bits here and there. What will the next three nights be like for both of us? For me - well, uninterrupted sleep (though why do I have the feeling that I will still wake up?!) and some dreaded pumping sessions. For B and P.....well, I guess we'll see. I actully think it might encourage longer sleeping stretches for B-man, though tonight, not so much.
I left a note with some tips for P, and he rolled his eyes and was like - KYLE, seriously, I am his dad - I know what to do! And I was like, yeah I know you know, but do you really know all the little things that I always do? Though, if he didn't know, would it matter? No - they'll do it their B-P way regardless of what I say, think, etc........
Okay - here goes!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment