We had a great time in California - brennan was a true Anchor Man and all the girls LOVED him. he smiled and flirted and just made everyone love him more. It was a good time - and great that he got to spend lots of time with Gaga and Aunt JJ. Sleeping was decent in Cali - thank goodness. Though b/c of the crazy convention schedule, I got even less sleep than usual - lots of late nights and early mornings.
Oh and get this - I am so mad.....I borrowed an ergo baby carrier from a friend of mine and I set down the bag it was in at Convention and someone took it. Seriously. And my hooter hider is gone. Sucks Sucks Sucks.
I'll post pics soon. Having a rough day. Visit the other blog for more on that.
Oh - and all you lurkers out there......you should totally comment sometime! I know you are out there - just loving the blogs about sleeping and breastfeeding and Brennan. Katie...
No comments:
Post a Comment