Last night was a doozy.
First off, I was so excited b/c my new book came in the mail - yahoo! Just reading the introduction got me excited for what can be once I patiently start implementing the strategies and taking stock of what works/doesn't work for our family. Soon soon soon. Though next week we will be in Cali, so I imagine it will really mess everything up!
Here is last night's breakdown:
7:45pm - fell sleep - nursed to sleep after doing bath/book routine
10pm - woke up. Would not be walked back to sleep. After about 10 minutes, nursed him to sleep. Woke up 10 minutes later. Came to bed with me and nursed more and more and more. Sore mommy.
12am - woke up in pain. Game more tylenol and some motrin. Changed diaper though it wasn't soaking. Took a long time to get back to sleep - had to do walking, nursing, shushing
2:30am - woke up and nursed, got very upset - went in living room to sit up and nurse - helped
?am - woke up to nurse
5:30am - nursed
6am - up to the day - happy baby!
1 comment:
If he's waking in pain, have you found the source of the pain? Teething? Gas? And if he does better sitting, have you checked for reflux? Just brainstorming for you. I hope it gets better soon!
Post a Comment