Video of Brennan and the plastic bag via YouTube
So Mr. B has started food! We did bananas last week, which he loved! Mixed them with a little cereal and expressed milk and yummmy! And this week we have moved on to Avocado - which he also loves! (now we just need to introduce the chips, salsa, and queso!). I made lots of baby food this weekend - potatoes, carrots, and pears (soon will do swt potatoes as well) - froze it so we can start on those in the next few weeks. He is a great eater! See funny picture of our "avocado exploration" below!
Brennan is doing great - just growing so much! He laughs all the time - I love that I have the HAPPIEST BABY ON THE BLOCK (and I haven't even read the book - ha ha!). He thinks Tucker is a riot and loves to grab him (and luckily Tucker just rolls with it all). He loves to grab his feet as well, and today realized there was something else to grab - uh oh - diaper changes are about to become even more fun...
We had great visits with two sets of grandparents over the past two weeks, with another set coming up this weekend. Then visits by Aunt Jessie and then Aunt Courtney (or Aunt Nae Nae as we like to call her). Looking forward to catching up with cousins in Kiawah this summer. Brennan is going to be quite the jet setter - headed to South Carolina for a McCool family vaca, followed by a trip to California for some DG lovin! He is coming with me to the Delta Gamma Convention (along with Belle and Jessie) - I just can't imagine spending a night apart, so we won't!
He is a vocal baby as well - he just let out a scream about something. I know I have said this before, but I really think he is teething now- seriously, he is always chewing on his hand, shirt, us, toys, books, whatever - it is hilarious, but at times seems painful.
Would love to hear your comments if you visit the blog - it's great to hear that so many of you enjoy this!!!!!!
4 comments:
I love reading about Brennan's adventures! I remember when The Boy discovered his penis. He still tries to push it back inside his body when he's taking baths. LOL!
Love all the new pictures and the cute video! Who would have thought a plastic bag could be so entertaining! Counting down the days until I get to snuggle Mr. B!
Love to you three! xoxo
Hi Kyle!
Thanks for writing. I love the photo of the two babies together! They are so silly. That's cool you're making your own food -- I have been too for about 5 months now. Let me know if you have any questions or fun new ideas!
Emily
I love the bag video! How many hundreds of dollars in toys does he have and it looks like he could have played there all day! He looks so big too, what were his measurements at his last appointment?
Post a Comment