Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Sleeping...

Brennan was doing so well with sleep - going down between 9-10pm, sleeping 4-5 hours, waking up for a snicky-snack - and then sleeping again until 6-7 and feeding again. I can handle that. Until this weekend - little man decided that he wanted to push back his bedtime to MIDNIGHT - I am not a night person either - are you kidding me? Last night was rough - he went to bed at 12, and was wide awake at 5. And I had to work today. I am feeling it right now for sure! Oh well - he is home with his Aunt Jessie and has been a great napper of course (I wish I was napping!). With a trip to Evansville looming, and lots of new exciting people to meet, I am sure we are going to be off-schedule for a while longer, not that we were really on a schedule......

So I have been trying to start packing for our Thanksgiving trip - are you kidding me, these babies have a lot of stuff and you have to bring it all! My list is a mile long - I know, I know, there are stores if I forget something, but why buy if I already have? I just need to pre-plan - and I keep thinking of things to add to the list. Oh well - it is totally worth it! HE is totally worth it! :)

Better get back to work - just finished a pumping session or a "p" appt as they are designated on my calendar...hopefully people know what I am doing when they walk by and see the "Do not disturb" sign with a Cow's face on my door. Kinda clever huh?

No comments: