Brennan continues to be such a joy! We got great news a few weeks ago at the doctor - perfect hips, so no worries there. We go to the regular doc next week to have his two month check up and start vaccinations. And yes, we are vaccinating, but we are opting for an alternative schedule for various reasons - still working it out. Luckily we have a VERY supportive and open minded doctor who fully supports our decision to make alternative choices for Brennan.
Sleeping is still an interesting thing in our house - Brennan is sleeping in the crib during the day finally - though he is more of a cat napper than anything else - takes lots of 30 min naps throughout the day. Still gets up quite often at night to nurse and sleeps in both the co-sleeper and with us. It works!
Can you believe I start work next week? Just on a part time basis until Jan....actually I am looking forward to it - I am ready to be on more of a schedule! I think it will help with sleep as well - though I anticipate I will spend more of my evenings nursing than I already do!
Oh, get this - Brennan rolled over at playgroup the other day - from his back to his belly - it was amazing - he did it twice, though hasn't done it since.....
He is starting to laugh, which is so cute, and LOVES to look in the mirror. I can tell that soon he will be ready to play with toys, though we are not quite there yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment