Brennan is now just over 3 weeks old and doing so well. He is a thrill to have around and I am loving motherhood. Brennan breastfeeds like a champ and is generally a really happy baby. Of course he has is fussy times, and no, doesn't sleep through the night, but what baby does at this age (okay, if yours does, just don't tell me!). He loves to be held and his favorite place to sleep is on mom or dad, which we love as much as he does - something so wonderful about a sleeping baby on your chest. Brennan coos and makes the greatest little noises - he is perfect!
2 comments:
Brennan is adorable! I hope that you are feeling well. When he gets a little older he will have to have a playdate with my niece! Take care
Awesome! What a cutie.
P.S. At 9 months, The Boy does not sleep through the night, and I refuse to CIO.
Post a Comment