Sleep in our house is interesting - Brennan sleeps great when he is laying on one of us......but not so great in his crib, co-sleeper, or moses basket - well, not for more than 20-30 min.....I have to admit, I love having him in bed with me, but for many reasons, we need to work on getting him more comfortable sleeping in the co-sleeper, at least for part of the night! He does sleep well in the swing, and today took a 25 minute nap in the Moses Basket, which is in the co-sleeper at the moment. I am going to keep working on it, but I absolutely refuse to let him cry it out; just don't believe in it.
Anyway, he is getting himself on a somewhat schedule - if he falls asleep at 11pm, then he tends to wake up at 2 for a feeding, then 5 - stays up for an hour or two, and then we take a nice two hour nap in the am - and I need to be better about sleeping in the middle of the day when he sleeps. Though last night he slept from 11-4 and then was up until 6 - mommy is tired today!
Let's see, what else his he doing? Well, he is really good at holding his head up and does some form of crawling attempt when he is on his playmat over the pillow - does a lot of pushing with his legs -such a smart baby!!!!!! He is "talking" lots as well - and loves to smile.
Oh, it was so funny last night, I was in the kitchen and PJ came in and was like, Kyle - I think he spit up on me - and no joke, it was all down PJ's back and on his pants - and then we found more on the couch and carpet!!!!! Ha ha - smart baby! Not so great for PJ's work clothes!
Let's see, what else his he doing? Well, he is really good at holding his head up and does some form of crawling attempt when he is on his playmat over the pillow - does a lot of pushing with his legs -such a smart baby!!!!!! He is "talking" lots as well - and loves to smile.
Oh, it was so funny last night, I was in the kitchen and PJ came in and was like, Kyle - I think he spit up on me - and no joke, it was all down PJ's back and on his pants - and then we found more on the couch and carpet!!!!! Ha ha - smart baby! Not so great for PJ's work clothes!

1 comment:
The hair rocks!
:)
Post a Comment