So Lil C loves to do art projects, which of course, I want to encourage.....
A fun way to spend a Sunday afternoon - fingerpainting!
But....
I guess Lil c wanted to color her hair instead? Isn't she a bit young for that?
Does she not like having white cabinets - are we in that much need of a little color in our lives?
Round 2:
Some color fun while mama attempts to cook dinner (ha!)
Is that marker going on to the paper?
Oh wait, no, I see - it went on your face, clothes (and floor, walls, and cabinets!)
oh Lil C - you spunky thing!
But how can we not love this sweet sweet face?
So Berry Cute!







2 comments:
love love love that spunky girl! She is so berry cute! xoxo
I just love these picts! Lil'C is such a doll and quite the budding artist too!
Post a Comment