- Lil C laughing from deep in her belly when we play peek-a-boo, change her diaper, or just tickle her
- B-man saying, "ho ho ho merry christmas"
- Lil C thinking that B-man is hilarious
- B-man loving the holidays and always pointing at things and saying, "Christmas!"
- Lil C totally enthralled with our dog Tucker
- B-man stomping around the house in his snow boots this morning yelling, "I did it!" (b/c he put them on himself)
- Lil C trying some baby oatmeal for the first time last night and loving it
- B-man eating dinner and in the middle saying, "Oh Yummy!" (even when we had simple Turkey Sandwiches last night - he thinks I am such a great cook - LOL!)
- Lil C and B-man being totally in to each other - my biggest wish for them is that they be lifelong friends. I think we are well on our way........
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
What makes me smile...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment