Question - as much as I love sharing the pictures, I find uploading them on blogger to be a hassle. Does anyone use Flickr or Picasa and do the web upload? Is it faster? Better? Easier? I need a change! Let me know in the comments section - maybe you'll help me and a few other bloggers!
Lil C and her paw paw - loving life
We got the exersaucer out recently for Lil C b/c she is all about being upright, but b-man has found that it is enjoyable for him too! Here you can see that he is taking a call..."Hi Mema!"
My brother, who used to live in Mongolia, had an opportunity to come visit us before he moves to Korea next week. We'll miss you Uncle Patrick! My brother LOVES the kids - he gets b-man CRAZY and loves to love on lil C.
Lil C thinks her Paw Paw is a pretty funny guy!
Hi Mom - look at me! I have great back strength!
Does anyone remember Brennan's chubby little feet and toes? Here is the opposite! If I recall correctly, b-man always kept his second two flexed and was always up on tip toes in this things. Lil C is a little more relaxed with her feet and they are SKINNY!
Check me out - I love seeing the world in this thing!
Love it. 
Another photo op with Uncle Pat!
So now that Lil C has a lot more strength and prefers sitting upright, I have given up on using the baby tub. Instead, she often "sits" in the tub with b-man (of course I am holding her the entire tim). But he things it is great and she gets a kick out of watching him play. I love this!When my mom, step dad and brother came to visit, we went to this really fun event called PumpkinFest - just a local farmer who allows people on to his farm to play. It was so great - low key, non-commercialized, and fun!

Here we all are in front of the homemade donut shop. Yummy!

Mema and Grandpa Rick had a GREAT time visiting with the kids recently. They got early wake up calls for sure, but they thought it was well worth it!

I love this shot of b-man . He is totally in to the experience.

Our happy family of four (can you see Lil C ? She is snuggled up next to me in the carrier).

Riding the "horsey"

Thanks for the ride Mema!

Uncle Pat and Lil B navigating thru the corn maze.

b-man riding the train. He was not interested in going at it alone, so the conductor allowed us to walk along and hold his hand. B thought it was so much fun we rode it twice!
We feel so lucky to have such great family! Just about every weekend we are visiting with other family members. This weekend is our five year anniversary (wow - long time - and we have been together even longer - more than 10 years give or take...!). We are appreciative for our good friends, Amand and Nick, who will babysit (this is our FIRST non-family babysitting experience!) while we celebrate this weekend. Then we look forward to Aunt Nae Nae and Uncle B coming to visit over Halloween. Followed the next weekend by a visit from Grandma and Grandpa Hunt. We hope to see Gaga and PawPaw in there sometime too! I guess living 3-4 hours away from everyone has it's perks b/c they all come to visit and we get lots of quality time! We're going to miss Uncle Patrick for sure though. It was fun seeing him and being with mema and Grandpa Rick. Love you all!


1 comment:
kyle, go with Flickr. A lot faster.
Post a Comment