Sunday, May 10, 2009

A G Man

So as you will read on my other blog - we made the move from disposables to G-Diapers this weekend - and were successful! Here are some pics of our little g baby. more of mom's thoughts/comments on her other site.



a g bum


I love naked/diaper dance party after bath time!


and here is a pic of me and paw paw from his last visit!


lil b-man with paw paw and gaga

Happy Mother's Day as well to all the mothers out there! We had a great morning - went to breakfast at mom's favorite joint - cafe patachou - then went to the park - and now I am napping and she is getting things done around the house (and blogging obviously!).

2 comments:

Brigit said...

We love G-Diapers and have been using them with our little girl. Maryn, sine she was about a month old. It's good to hear they work well for toddlers too.

We have regular diapers on hand also. Some of our friends and family are more comfortable using them when they watch her. We often buy the liners at "Babies R Us" or "Buy Buy Baby". I've been told some "Whole Foods" stores also stock them.

I enjoy your blog! -Brigit

McCool said...

Brigit - thanks for writing! I didn't realize Babies R Us, Buy Buy Baby, and other stores sold the refills - great to know b/c that means I can buy them locally and not worry about shipping! Yay! We definitely will keep disposables on hand too - when little B goes to school in the AM I will use one, and depending on who is watching him, as you stated, yes, they may be more comfortable with the disposable. I figure we can be a hybrid household!