Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Little B - some cute pics

Chillin in the rocking chair

Pulling - a favorite pasttime

Making a getaway thru the window!

Elmo - my best friend!


Mom - I want the camera!
Isn't that what you come to this blog for? More pics? Does anyone read what I write?!! HA HA!
Just as a side note - I have really been thinking that B is NOT lactose intolerant. He had Chicken Divan for dinner last night (includes Crm of Chckn soup, mayo, and cheese!) and was FINE! He still has more BMs a day than one would think is normal, but they are not bad, just a lot. Maybe it is the increased nursing. We went from him almost weaning to doubling his nursing in a day - he is all about it, and maybe that affects his business? And we were laughing at day care, b/c what I thought was a noise like, "Nee Neee" for nursing is more like, "Tee, Tee" - and no, I have not taught him that word...... though the other girls thought maybe I had!

3 comments:

Mama J said...

Cute new pics! Love that B-man so much! Can't wait to see him next weekend! xoxo

Maria said...

The Boy asks for boobs... LOL!

Crystal Gold said...

You know, M has 2-4 every day! Not sure how many B is having, but wanted to share. I think the increase in nursing could affect it too!! It acts as a diuretic.