Saturday, August 16, 2008

My first haircut

Last night mom and dad trimmed my hair - it was about time! My bangs were in my eyes and finally we all had enough. They didn't want to pay for a haircut this time, so we tried it at home. I was a wiggly worm, as usual - and mom and dad spent over an hour trying to trim my bangs - from the bathtub to my crib to someone holding me to sitting on the floor - we sang songs, recited books, and tried to keep me still. No such luck. Mom did a little more in the tub tonight. They did a great job on my first cut - maybe next time they'll take me somewhere...

3 comments:

Maria said...

No pictures? LOL! I learned my lesson. The children's haircut place is spendier than I like, BUT they really do get it done. I even tried a regular cheap place, which was the worst of all, but I have no skillz when it comes to cutting a toddler's hair!

Head table said...

So, no Ryder Hudson hair do?!

Anonymous said...

I want to see a pic of the haircut...I bet you guys did good minus the monkey squirming the whole time :) Miss and love you all! xoxo