So Aunt Nae Nae and MeMa recently visited Brennan - he loved it! First MeMa came to spend two days with him (while we worked!) - they walked and played and ate good food! MeMa ran into the Easter Bunny as well who left Brennan and his parents and his Aunt Nae Nae (who arrived on Easter) Easter Baskets filled with lots of goodies like a bunny book and new clothes (for Brennan) and yummy chocolate (for everyone else!). Brennan had a great time with Aunt Nae Nae (Courtney) too - lucky boy got to stay home for five days between the two of them! It was so fun for him and so special for Brennan. Not to mention that he also recently saw his Aunt Jessie too! Brennan and Aunt Nae Nae took some really good naps - he loved sleeping on her while she caught up on watching the Today Show, Ellen, and Oprah!
Brennan had to say good bye to Miss Melissa last Friday, his last day with her since she is closing. It was a sad day b/c he loved spending time there and being with all of his friends. Thankfully, we have some great pictures of Brennan and his buddies from his time at Melissa's.
Yesterday Brennan started his new daycare with Miss Sharon and so far so good! He took two great naps yesterday (a miracle!) and ate tons. Sharon asked me to bring more solid food for him - he tore through what I brought in no time and wanted MORE MORE MORE! The other kids loved Brennan too, though one of the little boy's wanted to know why Brennan wasn't crying - I told him he was just a very happy baby - and he wanted to know why and then launched into a story about his toys and vacations. I guess he really didn't care. It was cute. The other toddlers were so excited to see Brennan today, though I think they really were more excited about his carseat b/c they proceeded to climb into it when I took Brennan out - they were taking turns. Love it! Sharon agrees that Brennan is definitely teething (thank god he slept better last night - though in our bed since he is up all the time and constantly needing something to soothe him - since I don't always want to be a human pacifier, we re-introduced the pacifier and low and behold, he loves it - until he drops it and then realizes it is not me and well, we start all over) - he put everything in his mouth yesterday I guess!
I think we are going to transition into the new carseats this weekend - Mr B is just too heavy for the infant carrier! PJ and I both struggle to lug him around in it. Not to mention, he likes to sit up, so it makes sense. We have the new stroller, so it shouldn't be an issue at all.
More soon -
1 comment:
I know that Aunt Nae Nae LOVES spending time with her adorable nephew. He is often part of our conversations at school. :)
You have a cute little guy!
Post a Comment